Ingredients: (serves 2-3)
1 large sized black promfet
2 teaspoons cooking oil
1 clove of garlic, chopped
2-3 thinly slice ginger
2 tablespoon of tomato sauce
1. Clean and pat dry fish.
2. Heat up the wok in high heat and fry promfet. Each side approximately 3-5 minutes until just done. Set aside.
3. Heat wok in medium heat and add garlic and ginger to fry until golden brown.
4. Add in tomatoes and continue to fry.
5. Add in tomato sauce and continue to fry. Add in 100ml water and let it simmer. Add in salt to taste.
6. Add in the promfet and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
When ready, garnished with scallion.