Ingredients: (serves 2-4)
300-500 gram of cockles
200 gram of salted vegetables
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons of cooking oil
1. Wash and rinse cockles thoroughly (soak the cockles in water for 30 minutes )
2. Drain the cockles after washing & rinsing.
3. Soak cockles in boiling hot water for 10 minutes; remove the cockles from the shell. Set aside.
4. Wash and soak salted vegetables for 10 minutes to reduce the salty taste. Cut thinly. Set aside.
5. Pour oil in wok under medium heat.
6. Add minced garlic and fry till golden brown. Add in the salted vegetables and continue to fry.
7. Add in cockles only (pour away the blood) and continue to fry for 5 minutes.
8. It is now ready to be served!