|6||Pounded dried chilli|
|4 tbsp||Bean Paste|
Rice Vermicelli Ingrdients
|2 tbsp||Chilli Paste|
|3 tbsp||Pounded Dried Shrimp|
|1||Hard Boiled Egg (Cut into half)|
|20g||Sliced Fish Cake|
- Mix tamarind with water, strain off pulp.
- Heat up oil, stir fry shallots, garlics, dried chilli paste, and onion, until fragrant, for about 10 minutes. Add in belacan, onions, bean paste, tamarind juice (in step 1), water and boil them.
- Switch to low heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Season with salt and sugar.
- Remove from heat.
- Soak vermicelli in cold water until it’s soft. Drain water off.
- Heat up oil and stir-fry chilli paste,shallots, chilli paste, and dried shrimp until fragrant, for about 10 minutes. Add in shallots, chilli paste, and dried shrimp until fragrant.
- Add in rice vermicelli and bean sprouts to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Remove them from heat.
- Place rice vermicelli in a bowl, then pour the soup/gravy over. Garnish with egg, chives, prawns, tempeh, fish cake and lime.