Ingredients: (serves 4)
10 cm lotus root; sliced thinly
½ red capsicum
½ green capsicum
½ yellow capsicum
10 gingko nuts; peel gingko nuts and remove the bitter center piths
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2-3 pieces of sliced ginger
1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 teaspoons of cooking oil
1. Heat up the wok and add ginger and garlic and fry until golden brown.
2. Add in lotus, capsicum and gingko nuts and fry for another 8 minutes.
3. Add oyster sauce and light sauce and continue to fry.
4. Sprinkle a little water to avoid too dry.
5. It is now ready to be served!