Ingredients: (Serves 2)
3 large eggs
100ml of chicken stock
1 cooked salted egg
1 century egg
2 tablespoons marinated minced pork
Chopped spring onions
- Marinate the minced pork in advance with 2 table spoon of soy sauce and pepper. Set aside till cooking time.
- Remove the shell of the century egg and cooked salted egg and dice into small cubes. Set aside.
- Heat the cooking oil in a skillet. Pan fry the minced pork till cooked.
- In a large bowl, beat 3 large eggs evenly till bubbles form.
- Remove the bubbles using a spoon.
- Add approximately 100ml of chicken stock and 1/2 cup of water.
- On a new steaming bowl, place the minced pork evenly. Pour the egg mixture over the bowl. Place the diced century egg and salted egg evenly.
- Place the bowl into a steamer and steam for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions and a dash of soy sauce and sesame oil.
- It is now ready to be served!