Ingredients: (Serves 2)
600 grams fresh Lala
4 tablespoons of Chinese wine
1 chilli Padi
1 stalk Lemongrass
5 slices of ginger
2 tablespoons of minced garlic
1. Soak the lala in a large bowl of water. Add 2 table spoons of salt. Soak for more than 45 minutes.
2. Rinse the lala under running water once again. Set aside.
3. Chop chilli padi, spring onions and lemon grass into small pieces. Set aside.
4. In a wok, add one tablespoon of oil. Add minced garlic, ginger, spring onion
(white part) and chopped lemongrass. Stir fry till aromatic.
5. Add lala, 1/2 cup of water and 4 tablespoons of Chinese wine.
6. Stir fry for approximately 1 minute.
7. Cover the lid of the work and let the lala broth shimmer under medium heat for 5 minutes.
8. When all the lala shells are open, the dish is ready to be served.
9. Garnish with Chinese parsley and spring onions.