Ingredients: ( serves 2-4 pax )
4-6 stalks of Chinese Leek
4-6 Shitake mushroom (soak in water until soft)
10 cm of carrot
250 gram of Roast Pork (you can substitute with 3-4 Chinese Sausage
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
2 tea spoon of Shao Xing wine
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1. Clean the Chinese Leek and cut into 2-3 cm length
2. Heat cooking oil in a wok over medium heat.
3. Add minced garlic
4. Add Chinese sausage or Roast Pork and continue to stir fry.
5. Add Shitake mushroom and Chinese Leek and continue to stir fry.
6. Add oyster sauce and Shao Xing Wine.
7. Lastly, sprinkle some water and carrot and continue to stir fry for another 1 minute.
8. It is now ready to be served!