Ingredients: ( serves 2 )
5 tablespoons of minced chicken ( 120-140 grams )
A handful of basil leaves
1/2 red onion, sliced
2 chilli padi, chopped
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
1 teaspoon light soy sauce
1. Heat oil in wok under medium heat.
2. Add minced garlic and red onions. Stir fry till aromatic.
3. Add minced chicken and break it into small pieces.
4. When the chicken is cooked, add dark soy sauce and light soy sauce.
5. Add corn-starch mixed with 2 tablespoons of water to thicken the dish. Let it shimmer for 1 minute.
6. Add chilli padi.
7. Turn off the heat, stir in basil leaves.
8. It is now ready to be served!