Ingredients: (serves 2)
1 large cucumber
2 boiled eggs
1/2 carrot, boiled and diced
3 tablespoon of lemon juice
4 tablespoon of olive oil
2 teaspoon of truffle oil
1. In a large bowl, add lemon juice, olive oil and mix well.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside
3. Using a vegetable peeler, peel cucumber into thin strips.
4. Slice the boiled eggs.
5. Dice the carrot into small cubes.
6. In a large mixing bowl, whip cucumber strips with dressing.
7. Place it onto a serving plate.
8. Garnish with carrot cubes, egg slices and chicken slices.
9. Add a dash of truffle oil.
10. It is now ready to be served!