Ingredients: (serves 2)
2 dory fillets
4 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons of olive oil
10 grams dried oregano
10 grams dried basil
4 slices of lemon
2 asparagus, fibrous surface removed,
1. In a bowl, add lemon juice, olive oil, dried oregano and basil. Mix well.
2. Coat the sauce over dory fillets and leave it in the fridge overnight.
3. Place dory fillets in an aluminium foil.
4. Place asparagus and lemon slices on top of the fillets.
5. Wrap the dory fillets.
6. Baked the dish in an oven at 180 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
7. It is now ready to be served!