Ingredients: (serves 2)
1 salmon fillet – clean & dry
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon of herbs (can choose preference of basil, tarragon or parsley)
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Slices of tomatoes/Steam broccoli/Steam Asparagus
1. Wash & clean & dry salmon fillet. Set aside.
2. Season salmon with garlic powder, herbs, lemon juice, pepper and olive oil for ½ – 1 hour. Wrap in aluminum foil.
3. Pre-heat the air fryer for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
4. Place salmon wrapped in aluminum foil on grill for 8 minutes.
5. Transfer to plate and sprinkle additional pepper and lemon juice.
6. You can garnish the dish with a few slices of tomatoes/steam broccoli or steam asparagus.
7. It is now ready to be served!