Ingredients: (serves 2-3)
1 stick salted butter
2 tablespoons minced garlic
8 fresh prawns
350 grams clams
2 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried basil
1. Soak the clams in a large bowl of water. Add 2 table spoons of salt. Soak for more than 45 minutes.
2. Cut and clean the prawns. Trim legs and devein the prawns.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter.
4. Add minced garlic and continue to stir fry.
5. Add prawns and clams.
6. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
7. Add dried oregano and basil.
8. It is now ready to be served!