Ingredients: (serves 2)
150 grams of fusilli
2 boiled eggs
Chicken breast slices
20 grams of cheddar cheese
4 tablespoon of lemon juice
4 tablespoon of olive oil
8 cherry tomatoes, cut into half
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook fusilli till al dente. It takes approximately 6 minutes.
2. Put into the fridge for 3 hours.
3. In a large bowl, add lemon juice, olive oil and mix well.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside
5. In a large mixing bowl, mix fusilli with dressing.
6. Whisk till homogenous.
7. Add cherry tomatoes, cheddar cheese, chicken slices.
8. Top with egg slices.
9. It is now ready to be served!