Ingredients: (serves 2)
4 slices of bread (any type)
3 tablespoons of sugar
½ cup milk
1 whole egg, beaten
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
A handful of raisins
2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
1. Tear the bread into small bite size pieces.
2. In a large bowl, add egg, sugar, milk and vanilla extract.
3. Whisk till homogenous.
4. In a baking plate, place bread pieces.
5. Pour the mixture over the bread.
6. Sprinkle raisin on top.
7. Bake it for 30 minutes at 180 Degree Celsius.
8. Top with vanilla ice cream.
9. It is now ready to be served!