Ingredients: (Serves 2)
2 very ripe banana
4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
3 gram baking powder
2 tablespoon of milk
½ egg, beaten
1 tablespoon of butter
1 scoop of ice-cream (optional)
Fresh fruit cubes (optional)
1. In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas.
2. Sieve in 4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
3. Add in 3 grams of baking powder.
4. Add in milk and ½ beaten egg.
5. Stir well and mix till homogenous.
6. In a skillet, melt butter under medium heat.
7. Scoop batter onto the skillet.
8. Pan-fry till both sides turn golden brown.
9. Place the banana pancakes onto a serving plate.
10. Top with fresh fruits and a scoop of ice-cream.
11. Drizzle maple syrup.
12. It is now ready to be served!