Ingredients: (serves 2)
1 salmon fillet – clean & dry
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon of butter
120 gram of mozzarella cheese
1. Wash & clean & dry salmon fillet. Set aside.
2. Season salmon with garlic powder, pepper and butter and wrap in aluminum foil.
3. Pre-heat the air fryer for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
4. Place salmon wrapped in aluminum foil on grill for 5 minutes.
5. Open up the foil and add mozzarella cheese and a few slices of tomatoes and continue to grill for another 3-5 minutes until the cheese has melt.
6. Transfer to plate and sprinkle additional pepper.
7. It is now ready to be served.