Ingredients: (Serves 2)
8 Portobello mushrooms,
2 boiled eggs
1 sausage, cooked
2 tablespoon mayonnaise
A handful of dried basil
1. Clean and scrap the gills of the Portobello mushrooms. Pat dry.
2. Place the Portobello mushrooms on a baking tray.
3. Season with salt, pepper and drizzle olive oil.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree celsius.
5. Meanwhile, dice the sausage and eggs into small cubes.
6. In a bowl, mix sausage and eggs with mayonnaise and pepper.
7. Scoop the egg mayo mix into the baked Portobello mushrooms.
8. Garnish with a dash of dried basil.
9. It is now ready to be served!